17 December 2013

8 Days till Christmas: Review on Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream



Adhesive, jelly texture gives firmness to the eye area, containing Baobab seed oil with abundant nutrients and moisture to nurture the dry skin area surrounding eyes. 

Apply to areas surrounding the eyes by gently dabbing with your fingertips. 



I initially bought this from watching a Korean beauty show 'Get it Beauty' as they voted this either number 1, but I specifically remember this being better than the SKII Eye Cream in a blind test, and I was thinking 'if this can beat a super expensive brand, why not give it a shot?'. 

As you can see, the consistency is more of a light cream rather than a jelly texture. Regardless, it still glides smoothly around the eye area. If you apply too much, the product won't absorb into the skin and will rub off when you touch the area. I also find that even if I use little product, I have to pat the product in until it's fully absorbed. I don't notice any firmness around the eyes as I'm not suffering from wrinkles ... yet, and I find that this doesn't give super moisture as I'd hoped. 

If you have normal/ oily skin who isn't too fussed about super hydrating your eye area than this product is for you. For me it's good for day and night as it isn't too heavy, but I do find that when my eyes are suffering from severe dryness, that this does not give enough moisture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment