20 December 2013

6 Days till Christmas: La Roche-Posay Purchase

Priceline now stocks La Roche-Posay! With so may bloggers and youtubers talking about this product, it would be weird if you've never heard this brand before. All of the products have thermal water sourced form France which is claimed to be beneficial to the skin. The brand has many products which are made for different skin concerns for the face as well as for the body. The brand has been popular recently for the Effaclar Duo for minor pimples and such, so when I first saw the brand I knew I had to try some of their products. 

Sensi White Lotion:
Enriched with Ginkgo and LHA to slough off over-pigmented dead cells and smooth skin's surface

Toleriane Ultra:
An ultra-soothing daily are that combines Neurosensine, a strong soothing agent, that targets signs of skin irritation and La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti-irritating.

Sensi White Cream:
Combines 3 complimentary actions in a formula dedicated to sensitive Asian skin
1. Ferulic and Ginkgo to prevent over darkening
2. LHA to slough off dead skin cells and smooth skin's surface
3. Niacinamide to hold down the pro-irritating messengers, a major origin of over-darkening.

What attracted to me the most is that even though they are a French brand, they have products suited for Asian skin types. I personally think that you should use products from brands from the background of your skin, which is why I tend to use Asian brands. Have you tried any of La Roche-Posay products?

3 comments:

  1. I use Effaclar Duo and I think it's not the best but it does improve the skin. I think the race doesn't matter when it comes to skin problem but I believe most of the women in the west don't care as much :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried any La Roche-Posay products but you might be right with using asian brands. Are these products for whitening and brightening too or is it just color correcting? I heard so much good stuff here about this brand but I- think they must be pretty expensive in the US >~<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the whitening line is mainly to brighten complexion (not skin tone) as well as lighten hyperpigmentation. i got these products between $20-30, so it should be cheaper in the US (as Australian products are always alot more expensive than the rest of the world when it comes to beauty products)

      Delete