6 December 2013

19 Days till Christmas: Review on Ren F10 Smooth and Renew Mask

I've realised that alot of youtubers and bloggers have talked about products from Ren. They have quite alot of products within the brand, so I'd thought I would give this product a go as it is suitable for sensitive skin types. 




Formulated to gently exfoliate and detoxify, this gel mask will promote skin renewal and leave 

the complexion looking smooth, toned and radiant. 


Claims: gently exfoliates and renews complexion, skin looks smoother, brighter and healthier


Apply a generous amount onto clean skin, leave on for 10 minutes and remove using the cloth 

provided and wash.

More information here



As you can see, it is a gel consistency with bits of exfoliators in it. I'm not sure if it's the exfoliators itself that exfoliate the skin or the gel (or possibly both), either way it does a great job of removing the dead skin on my face without scrubbing vigorously on the skin. Because it is a gel type mask, it doesn't dry on the skin (which I like about it, I absolutely hate the feeling of tight skin when using masks) so it's best to keep your hair out of the way. 

I use this after washing my face and applying a thin layer on dry skin, avoiding the eye area. With a few uses my skin got a bit red during the mask, but it didn't feel irritated - which I assume it just being a reaction to a new product. After a few uses I did notice a difference in my skin; felt alot smoother, less blackheads around my chin and forehead, and I found my skin became less dry. Ever since using this my skin is more combination skin (my skin use to be fairy dry). 

It does have a slight citrus scent to it with something else I can't put my finger on, which shouldn't bother those that are sensitive to fragrances. 

overall
Pros:
- gently exfoliates without vigorously scrubbing on the face
- made for sensitive skin types
- pleasant citrus scent
- hygienic packaging, and easy to use
- product is protected from the air/ oxygen as it is covered by a cap, and product itself is encased in a bag

Cons:
None that I can think of


I do think that this product claims are true (for once, haha). I'm keeping an eye on alot of other Ren products. Do you use Ren?

No comments:

Post a Comment