21 December 2013

5 Days till Christmas: Mario Badescu Whitening Mask


This hydrating mask will help brighten uneven skin tones and gently minimize the look of old acne scars and discolorations from the sun. Skin lightening, natural ingredients like Kojic Acid, Licorice and Mulberry make this mask gentle for all skin types. Contains no Alpha Hydroxy Acids making it safe and gentle for acne erupted or very sensitive skin. 


I bought this in a search for a product to lighten my scars. I pretty much bought this on a whim without any reading of reviews on this, and I regret not doing so. This mask is to me, a mask that has the properties I hate about masks. The product dries up in the jar super quick, so I leave the film on it to protect it from drying out, it has a weird fruity smell which I don't really like, it dries super fast on the skin which makes your face into concrete and unable to move, and when removed it leave an oily film which can only be removed by washing the face with a proper cleanser, and to top that, I didn't notice any lightening of scars.

This was a total disappointment for me. I know that there are other products from this brand that are quite popular, but unfortunately this just isn't any good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment