4 August 2012

Lancome Purchases!!

Hi guys!


If you guys just read my last post, I mentioned that I went to the Myer Master Class featuring Michelle Phan.  I was only intending to get one or two things, but I ended up splurging on a whole bunch of stuff, but in doing so, I saved quite alot of money when you compare to how much I would have spent if I bought each item individually. 


Each person that goes will be able to redeem the tickets for a Lancome product valued at $50

Booklets and free magazine valued at $5.95

Limited Edition Glamour Eyes kit. Personally put together by Michelle herself.

Left to right: Colour design pallet (full size), Artliner (full size), Doll eyes Mascara (sample size)













Fresh and Luminous eyes kit

Top left to right: Ombre Hypnose shadow (full size), Definicils Mascara (full size) and Le crayon Khol pencil liner (sample size)












More free samples from the event!




Rough In Love lipstick sample in 322 Corail In Love


Genifique eye cream. So much product for a sample!!!

Bi- Facil oil eye make-up remover

Another sample of the pencil eye liner

Kerastase shampoo




I'm SUPER excited to try all of these new products! I have tried the Le Crayon Khol liner and I didn't really like it because it was too soft for me. I prefer a harder pencil because that way the liner doesn't go onto my lashes. I've also tried the Hydra Zen Neocalm moisteriser and it worked wonders for my skin! I'm so glad I got a sample of it! I almost screamed when I found it in the sample bag. I also got the Hypnose Mascara sample previously and didn't really like it. It made my lashes clump and didn't hold my curl well. But Olivia said that the sample is NOT compareable to the full size. 

I'm really looking forward to trying out the Definicils Mascara and the Doll eyes Mascara since I've heard so many good reviews on it, and also the Bi-facil. Definitely going to try out the eye cream! I've been looking for a hydrating eye cream.

If you guys have any other Lancome product recommendations then please leave a comment below. See you soon! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Talk about a splurge lol. You bought so many new things! Were they discounted at the event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was cheaper if i bought it in a set compared to buying each item individually, and the glamour eyes kit was limited edition. the actual stuff wasnt discounted since there was a $50 voucher from the event

      Delete