31 August 2012

40 Beauty Questions Tag

Hi guys!

I was reading KeiKei's tag and I really wanted to do my version of it. So here it goes!

Skincare-

How many times do you wash your face daily?
I only wash my face once at night. Since I have dry skin, washing my face morning and night really dries out my skin. In the mornings I just wash my face with water.

What skin type do you have?
Dry, sensitive, acne prone skin

What is your current face wash?
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam

Do you exfoliate?
Yep! I use a rubber brush thingy I got from Daiso everyday and use a gentle exfoliant once a week

What Brand do you use?
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

What moisturiser do you use?
I use 2: Missha Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion and Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

Do you have freckles?
Nope

Do you use an eye cream?
I use the Lancome Genifique Yeux eye cream, but only because I have a sample size.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do have acne prone skin, but I think it's getting alot better

Did you ever use Pro-Active?
Yep. I used it for about a year and at first it was great, but after a few months I think my skin got use to the products so it stopped working for me


Make-up-

What foundation do you use?
CK one 3-in-1 foundation or Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream

How about concealer?
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Concealer

Do you know your undertone?
I'm definitely a cool undertone, with a pink undertone

What do you think of fake lashes?
I don't use them often but they definitely make the lashes fuller and pretty

What brand of mascara do you use?
Mostly Covergirl, but I'm really liking my sample size of the Lancome Doll Eyes mascara

Sephora or Mac?
urm... Australia doesn't have Sephora and I don't use Mac products...

Do you have a Mac Pro card?
Nope

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Brushes, eye lash curler, fingers when I can't be bothered using brushes

Do you use a make-up base/ primer for your eyes?
All the time! Although I have dry skin, I get super oily eye lids. Not sure how that works...

For the face?
When I can be bothered

What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
Whenever I use eyeshadow I always go to my Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Natural Smokes

Do you use pencil or liquid eye liner?
Gel! I find that liquid liners can be harsh and too dramatic for everyday use and pencil doesn't last long on my eyes

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
When I first got into make up, only one or twice but I don't do it anymore

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They're pretty but I don't think that they are practical for everyday use

Do you use mineral make-up?
Only to set my make-up

What is your favourite lipstick?
Lancome L'Absolu Nu in 302

How about lipgloss?
I don't have a favourite right now...

What is your favourite blush to use?
I'm really enjoying the Etude House Cookie Blusher in #5 Apricot Pudding

Do you buy make-up on Ebay?
Nope and I don't plan to. There's the hassle of making sure that the product is legit...

Do you like drugstore make-up?
I love it! I only used drugstore make-up, but these days I'm venturing more into high end make-up

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
If I knew of one then I would totally go!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yep! I really want to go to one

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
As in dropping my make-up? then yes

Name a make-up crime you hate
Spider Lashes and bronzer that hasn't been blending properly

Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neautral ones?
A mix of both, neautral make-up with a hint of colour

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I find that alot of Korean celebrities always have prefect natural make-up on. Mainly BoA and Lee Hyori

If you could leave the house using just ONE make-up item, what would you use?
concealer!

Could you leave the house with no make-up on?
As my skin is now, no but hopefully my skin gets better so I don't have to wear make-up every time I go out

Do you think you look good without make-up?
... I'm just glad I don't have dark circles

What do you think of make-up?
It can definitely boost your confidence, but there's always people that use it for the wrong reasons. And I'm glad that at the end of the day, you can wash it off.

That's the end of it. I tag all of you guys! If you do this tag, then leave a link on this post because I would love to read yours! See you soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment