20 July 2012

Lippie Hunt!

Hi guys!


So today I thought of buying some lip products and I thought I would try one of the Revlon Lip Butters. I'm really late on this, but better late than never. I only got one just in case I didn't like them (which I was praying that I don't since they have gotten such good reviews). I got Creme Brulee. I wanted to try a nude lip colour and was debating whether I should get this or Creamsicle but I chose Creme Brulee just in case Creamsicle was too light for me. The colour suits me really well but it does show my chapped lips just a bit. I will definitely get more in the future!





I was wondering around Priceline and I saw these and I was really tempted to buy this.

The Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons



Left to right: Sundae, Cupcake, Macaron

I honestly didn't have any expectations for this but I'm so glad I got these! They're super creamy and very hydrating. As their name, they are quite sheer but buildable. I actually prefer these than the lip butter which really surprised me. I was really scared of trying out the brown shade but I REALLY like the colour on my lips. It has a hint of brown and my natural lip colour shows through. They all smell the same which I found weird because I'm use to having lip products that smell according to the 'flavour' but the scent isn't noticeable unless you have it close to your nose. If you see this in stores then definitely pick these up! (not sure if they sell this outside of Australia).

If you guys have any lip product recommendations then please leave them in the comments. I would love to try them out! See you all soon ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Revlon Lip Butters! Peach Parfait has to be my favourite :) Wish they sold the Face of Australian Lip Crayons in the UK :( X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy that colour next time! thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete