20 July 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hi guys!


So I was looking at Jasmines blog and I saw a post on this tag, so I thought it would be fun if I did one too! You can check her post here: http://www.sweetaholic-beauty.com/2012/05/beauty-blogger-tag.html


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? 
wavy! not necessarily straight but doesn't really have curls either... if that makes sense


2. What is your natural hair colour?
black.


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've always gone to the salon. I don't trust myself when it comes to something as problematic as hair dyeing


4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 2-3 days. My hair is really dry and doesn't get oily quickly so I have no problems with my hair getting too oily


5. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?
Most of the time I have the same hairstyle. If I have time to spare then I might curl my hair, but most of the time I have my hair straightened or just left alone.


6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've never been to a salon for mani/pedi's. Don't have the time or money!


7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Usually when it's chipped to the point where I can't stand looking at it anymore, so usually a week


8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Honestly I just do it whenever I feel like it, which most of the time I don't bother


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
15-20 minutes for everyday makeup. On most days I don't bother with eye makeup because I don't want to be worrying whether my eye makeup has smudged or not.


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face


11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
When I started with makeup (around 16-17) I just bought the basics and only used it for special occasions, but after starting this blog, I feel like I'm collecting...


12. How often do you wear false lashes?
I've only worn them out once. I don't feel the need to wear them because I'm satisfied with my lashes after mascara.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Hm... well I use B.B cream and concealer pretty much every day I'm going to uni, and sometimes a lip product, but that's pretty much it. I don't want to look over done and there's noone to impress T_T


14. Do you wear makeup when you are at home (or with family)?
Nope, I feel relaxed at home and my skin needs to breathe on the weekends since I wear makeup 5 days a week.


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
When I think about it now, most of the time I'm out of the house I have makeup on.


16. How many high end products do you have?
I'm actually REALLY stingy when it comes to high end products. Right now I only have 3; Lancome Juicy tubes 'in a jar' (which Lancome came out with AGES ago) which I got for my previous birthdays, Lancome Hydra Zen Moisturiser and Lancome L'Absolu Nu lipstick which I got as a sample.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
This is SUPER important when it comes to makeup application, but I'm so lazy when it comes to this. Usually every 2 weeks...


18. Do you plan your OOFD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If I have a event to go to or if I don't have anything to do then I'll think about what to wear, but most of the time I decide what I wear right when I need to change.


19. How often do you change your handbag?
I usually change my bags depending on what I'm doing for the day. I switch in between 3 bags


20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I usually sleep in between 1-4am which is sooo bad for my sleeping pattern because some days I need to wake up at 6 which means on some days I only get 2 hours of sleep...


21. How often and when do you work out?
"Work out" is not in my dictionary! I'm SUPER lazy when it comes to exercise, although I love playing sport!  While I was in high school I loved dodge-ball, volleyball, soccer/football, and high jump. I only go on the treadmill when I'm super determined to get healthy (pretty much once every 3 months...)


22. Left or right handed?
I write with my right, but I can do many things with my left. Usually when you play cards and you deal them out, right handed people use their right hand to deal the cards but for some reason I use my left.


23. How tall are you?
Around 165cm. When I'm with my group of friends I feel like a giant!


24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak English (obviously) and Vietnamese. I learnt Italian when I was 8 and again at 12 for a year but I barley any phrases, learnt Japanese for 2 years; I only know the basics, and I'm teaching myself Korean which I think I'm pretty pro at since I was in South Korea for 2 weeks and understood 70-80% of what people said.


25. How many pets do you have?
Unfortunately my parents don't let me have pets... I would love having a dog (preferably Huskies. love them to bits!) and a fighting fish (kinda random)


26. How often are you on Blogger?
I think I'm obsessed with blogging...


27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
When I feel like it


28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I'll keep it in my head so if I see the product in stores, then I consider trying it out


29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Simple really. I wanted to blog mainly about beauty related stuff and I'm a blogger --> beautybloggr


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Samsung MV800 in White. I LOVE THIS CAMERA!!! I got this while I was in South Korea and I can't say more good things about this camera, but one thing I gotta say is that it's super sensitive when I take close-up pictures which means that it can get blurry in pictures. You can check out the camera here: http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/camera-camcorder/compact-cameras/2-view/EC-MV800ZBPBAU


31. How often do you clean you house? 
Pretty much every week. I'm pretty lazy, but when I feel like cleaning, then EVERYTHING IS CLEAN. There was one day where I cleaned my room to the point where my floors were literally squeaky clean. But I can mess up my room in a day or two


32. What is your favourite colour?
Right now it's red. It changes depending on my mood. Most of the time its green. Here's a random fact about me; I REALLY HATE PINK I'm not sure why but I just do. But there's one exception which is Hello Kitty Stuff. Not sure why that is either.


33. What is your favourite beauty/ fashion magazine?
Honestly I don't read magazines. But when I do (which is rare) then I'll pick up CeCi and Mina. I think both of them are Asian magazines. 


34. Do you swear?
Only when I'm really angry/frustrated about something. Most of the time I don't. I get really put off by people that swear as if it was an everyday word


35. What are you doing for the rest of the day?
Well it's night time right now, so I'm planning to finish watching I Do I Do (korean drama) episode 16 (last ep T_T).


MAN THAT WAS A SUPER LONG TAG! Well I hope you enjoyed reading if you have read the whole thing (thank you! ^_^) and if you guys have anything you want me to discuss, beauty related or Korean related then leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. See you soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment