5 March 2013

Massive Haul!

So before my spending ban, I made two online orders and I thought that it would be time to share it with you all! First stop was cosme-de.com. My friend Olivia had a 50% off coupon and I thought that was a total bargain! So I purchased a few things from their site.



Purchase this here


I haven't used this on my face yet, but from just putting it on my hand, it's very light and absorbs very quickly into the skin without feeling sticky.


Purchase this here



SK-II Set which includes:
Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Essence, Facial Treatment Mask, Facial Treatment Cleansing Gel, and Stempower

Purchase it here

I've always wanted to try out SK-II products but I never wanted to get the full size product just in case I had a bad reaction to it (which some people have), and the sample sizes are too small to ensure I truly like the product enough to buy it full size. So far I've only tried out Stempower.



Purchase it here

I also bought some items from good old G-Market!














That's all for this post! Products mentioned here will most likely be reviewed later in the future so look forward to those! If you guys have tried any of these products, or any product recommendations, feel free to leave a comment below. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have a review on the innisfree green tea BB cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these asian brand before! But they all look super cute

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those lip products look so cuuuute!!!! - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk
    If anyone is at all interested, i've just posted a giveaway up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... your skincare hauls make me so jealous!! ^_^ Too bad they aren't available in stores here in Holland :'-( I've been so curious about SK-II and would love to try the essence. xx, Indira from cherietmoi

    ReplyDelete