18 March 2013

Another converter- bloglovin + other news

Hi guys,

So you all would have heard that GFC is going to close down. I have joined the crowd and joined Bloglovin.   Thanks for all of the support so far and I really hope that you all continue supporting me through Bloglovin. Click the icon on the left to follow.

Talking about GFC, I've hit 75 followers! Thank you all so much! I really do enjoy blogging and I'm really happy that there are people out there that find my opinions about beauty products, as well as my other lifestyle interests, interesting! I think once I hit 100 followers, I will hold a small giveaway. So please do keep up the support!

7 comments:

  1. Grats! And see you on bloglovin' ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! c:
    I've converted as well. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe GFC is disappearing .__. But following you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope blogger doesn't take away GFC.
    I still haven't converted to bloglovin yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ^.^

    I followed you ^.^
    here's my blog : nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com
    if you want to check it out (;

    ReplyDelete