31 March 2013

K talk: songs currently on repeat

There's so many great songs out now and I waned to share with you all the songs that I've been listening to on repeat for days! (no joke, I've probably listened to all of these songs at least 20 times)

1. Teen Top - Missing you
Check out the live performance here

2. Teen Top - Miss right

Check out the music video here

3. One way - Would you be 
 Little note: they are a 3 member group (one member currently inactive) which consists of Peter, Chance and YoungSky. Peter is from Sydney, Chance is from America and YoungSky met Peter and Chance by traveling back and forth from Sydney and America. They're songs are seriously the bomb!
Check out the music video here

4. UKISS - Party all the time
Check out the song here

5. NU'EST - Hello
 Little note: My favourite member is Baekho, and it's actually the first time where I genuinely like someone that's younger than me.
Check out the music video here

6. Infinite - Man in love
 Little note: Have you guys seen the teasers for these? If you haven't then DON'T WATCH THEM! Even though I do like cute guys once in a while, the way they act in the teasers is overly cute to the point where u just want to punch them in the face and say 'man up!'
Check out the music video here

7. Heo YoungSaeng - The Art of Seduction
 Little note: the song is one of those songs that's going to be in your head for a really long time, and the music video is definitely cringe worthy.
Check out the music video here

If you guys have any song recommendations, feel free to leave a comment below. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I listen to Heo Young Saeng's song also everyday^^ it's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like TEEN TOP Miss Right !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one listening to way too much Teen Top and Nu'est at the moment! :') I swear some days I just play Teen Top's new album...and nothing else! -_- xx

    http://sakurapikuseru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete