1 September 2013

Review: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Hi guys!
I was contacted by www.ry.com.au/  and they asked me if I wanted to try a product from their store, and so I got to try the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask. I've heard a lot of good reviews on this product so I was super happy when I got this.


Our Macadamia and Argan oils combine with tea tree and chamomile oils, aloe and algae extracts to produce miracle-like hair rejuvenation.
Cruelty, paraben and alcohol free


To use: apply to damp hair and leave in for no more than 10 minutes. Use once a week.

First of all, the smell of this is really good and the smell stays for about a day, which I really like. When using this, I use very minimal and apply it to the ends of my hair and leave it in for about 5 minutes. I do this every 2 times I wash my hair which is about 2 times a week. I've found my hair is stronger, shinier and my hair doesn't break so often. It doesn't really do anything for frizz control, but my hair is naturally frizzy and nothing I've come across so far has tamed it (and I didn't expect this product to anyway..). I do like this product, but for me, it isn't anything to rave about.

Overall
Pros: 
- strengthens hair
- makes hair shinier
- smells good, isn't too overwhelming
- don't need alot of product

Cons:
- expensive compared to other leave in treatments (retails around the $50 mark for 500ml)

Would I repurchase? Probably not, only because it is quite expensive and I want to try other treatments. But if you want something that makes your hair stronger and overall healthier, give this a try. 

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't use a lot of hair care products :O but I think this one sounds nice and I like the smell you'Re describing! :) I would love to try it if it wasn't that expensive ;n;
    Thanks for the review tho! ^-^

    Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete