2 September 2013

Products I've used up #3

Hi guys!

Here are the products I've currently used up with a mini review.


Loreal Elvive Smooth Intense Mask
This product was better than expected. I bought this to try because I needed a cheap mask for my hair (I'm trying to grow out my hair). It smells like a typical conditioner and it does the job; moisturizes the hair and making it stronger. A few reasons I'm not going to repurchase this: you need quite a lot of product as the product is thin in consistency (compared to the Macadamia Natural Oil Mask) and the effects of it isn't long lasting. 

Etude House Shini Star BB Cream
I made a separate review (view here) and my thoughts on this is still the same. I was quite sad to finish this off and was on a search for this product (I think this is officially discontinued) but it's nowhere to be found T_T. Out of all the foundations/bb creams I have, I think this is the best colour match. It covers redness well and doesn't cling onto dry patches which is what I want in a face product. If you guys can find this, please leave a link below! Much appreciated!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach
This was one of the first few makeup products I bought and I didn't actually hear any reviews on this product until recently. It is an ok powder; finely milled and is quite matte. I would recommend this to those with oilier skin types, as for me it's too matte for my liking (as my skin is on the drier side) and can make my face cakey looking.

Glasshouse candle in Montego Bay
This is my first candle I've bought and I absolutely love it. I actually bought this last year and kept it without using it until recently. Just having the candle exposed without burning it makes my room smell of the candle! It's described as a coconut and lime scent with other underlying scents to it, but it just smells so good I just want to eat it! Will definitely repurchase once I can find proper reasoning (it is quite expensive)

Soft Lips lip balm in Tropical
I use to really like this lip balm for the tingling sensation it gives, but it does absolutely nothing for my lips. I would apply it and within a few minutes it would disappear. Will not repurchase.

As I haven't been buying any new makeup related products recently, I've found myself to use up quite a lot of products recently. I have a few more products that are almost used up so keep an eye out for the next empties post. 

2 comments:

  1. i love the candle's container (it might also be one of the reason why it's expensive?)
    thecertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Etude house BB cream! It looks so cute ; u ; omg
    I never heard anything from the other brands tho :O But I love candles a lot too!! They give off that romantic and home-y feeling~ ^_^ I should get myself a new one soon too. You should try those candles with sweets scent it's really nice! You will feel like you're in a candy store lol

    Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete