Just letting you know that Priceline will be having events in stores.
Bourke Street Mall- Thursday 5th September
- Cosmopolitan Magazine Beauty Editor Alexis Teasdale will host a workshop from
- From - Celebrity horticulturalist and landscape designer Jamie Durie will be in store with his People with Plants brand
- The 30 Days of Fashion & Beauty official ambassador Jesinta Campbell will be in store
- Stephen Roche (Managing director and CEO of Priceline Pharmacy parent company API) will cut a cake at with Jesinta Campbell and Jamie Durie to celebrate the Bourke Street store becoming a Priceline Pharmacy
- Consumers will be able to join in the celebrations across the day by meeting the special celebrity guests, attending the workshop with Alexis and enjoying special gift with purchase offers, product sampling, goodie bags and mini makeovers
Doncaster - Friday 6th September
– The 30 days event will begin
- Australian Woman’s Weekly beauty editor Kelly Baker will host a workshop from
- Consumers will be able to join in the celebrations across the day by meeting the beauty artists, attending the workshop with Kelly and enjoying special gift with purchase offers, product sampling, goodie bags and mini makeovers
Me and Olivia be attending on the Thursday, so if you see me around feel free to come up and say hi!