Claims to last up to 16 hours, giving perfectly glowing complexion and toned skin.
Contains Apricot Extract- radiance
Melon Extract- Hydration
Apple Extract- Anti-oxidant
Ginger Extract- Energy
Left to right: foundation, concealer
I'm so glad I purchased this and now understand what the hype is all about! I've never had my skin look so flawless with a foundation before! With just one pump of this, I apply it all over with clean fingers and it does so much for my skin! Not to mention the colour is pretty exact (I use 51 Light Vanilla)
- covers redness
- gives a medium coverage and covers almost all of my acne scars
- doesn't accentuate dry patches
- matte finish
- lasts for a decent time; I've used this in extreme hot weathers for almost 12 hours and it still looks great without touch-ups
-the packaging itself allows you to use all of the product, and not leaving product at the bottom of the bottle
-great for all skin types
- doesn't contain SPF
- does have a slight fruity scent but goes away after a few minutes
I got the concealer also in the shade 51, but as you can tell from the pictures above, the colour is quite different but when applied on the face and after really blending the concealer in, the colour matches so no need to worry. I think that this beats my Maybelline 24 Hour Stay concealer which I made as my go-to concealer. This Bourjois concealer does so much more!
- covers pimples and acne scars really well
- gives you time to work with it and sets well
- doesn't move around thoughout the day
- a little goes a long way
- doesn't make skin look cakey
Will I repurchase this? YES! I will probably use this for the rest of my life! I absolutely love everything about this foundation! One thing to note about this is that there isn't a huge range of shades, so if you do find your shade, give Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Concealer a go!