So I was nominated for the Liebster award again by Michiko Kawashi. Thanks so much! Please check her blog out and lets all support each others blogs! This is the second one I've done. Click here to see my first one
Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you and make 11 questions for the people and link them in your post
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. Don't tag back
Alrighty! Lets do this!
11 things about myself
1. I'M GOING TO SEE CNBLUE IN 16 DAYS AS OF TODAY!
2.I don't like hugs or any type of physical affection
3. I had blond hair for half a year, 3 years ago
4. I'm studying food science in university. It's quite interesting and very practical for everyday use! Whenever my friends have a question about what to eat, they come to me.
5. I just finished 2 reports within 24 hours, with a total of 13 pages long. Yep, procrastination at it's best
6. My skin is naturally rosy (which runs in the family), which I hate because it makes it harder for makeup to cover and doesn't give me the opportunity to wear blush often because the rosiness shows through
7. I have no idea where I'm going in life, currently going though a 'midlife crisis'
8. I was planning to move to live in South Korea in about 5 years time, but it might take me longer. I'm still very determined to move there!
9. I have followed the bandwagon and now currently obsessed with Candy Crush. I'm at level 158 now
10. I love chicken! Especially KFC
11. Somehow, I always end up stuffing things up. Just the other day I stuffed the internet somehow and I had no internet for 5 hours at home. The most horrible 5 hours of my life so far (first world crisis)
Questions from Michiko Kawashi
1. If you were given $500,000 what would you do?
Give half to my parents, buy a car, go on holidays with my family, donate some to charity and save whatever was left over
2. If you're the opposite gender, what will you name yourself?
Dan. Something plan and boring
3. What did you do yesterday?
I went to a lecture and had some chips while doing my report
4. Your favourite colour and why?
As of now red, probably because its TVXQ's fan colour
5. Your favourite food and why?
KOREAN!!! it's just soo good! Cannot be explained
6. What do you usually do on a Sunday?
Watch dramas, revise on work I need to do for the following day, talk to friends on facebook
7. If you're given the chance to be in somebody's shows, who will that person be?
Julia Gillard (Australia's Prime Minister). There's so many things that I would change to hopefully help the nation (funding for universities [cuts are being made as of now], help younger people that newly migrate to get them proper education and and give them jobs to boost the economy, etc... [gees I feel like I'm really into politics, but really I'm not, there's just alot of things that I'm not happy with])
8. Worst experience in life?
Can't think of anything now, but there's probably something
9. Worst purchase you've ever made?
As of late, spending over $50 on lip balms (which I will talk about in a post hopefully soon)
10. What's your dream guy/girl?
Isn't it obvious? Jung Yunho
11. Your inspirations?
People that have dreams and are working towards it (been lacking inspiration these days)
Choose 11 people: I can't find 11 people, so I'm making it easy for myself and I'll tag you that's reading this! yes you!
Questions for you guys to answer:
1. If you could do one thing that affects the world, what would it be?
2. Would you rather gum or mints?
3. Do you write with your left or right hand?
4. Name one thing about yourself that you like
5. Besides reading this post, what are you doing right now?
6. What is one makeup item you can't live without?
7. What do you think is the most smartest invention that has been created ever?
8. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
9. When was the last time you cried?
10. What are you planning to do tomorrow?
11. What do you hope to achieve this week?
So hopefully this post let's you guys know more about me. Do this tag and leave a link in the comments below and I'll definitely check it out! Shall talk to you all soon!