19 September 2012

September Wishlist

Hi guys!

Sorry for the lack of blogging, been quite busy these past few weeks, but I'm definitely going to post more often now.

I've been keeping my eye out on quite a few things lately, but I can't seem to bring myself into buying them since pretty much all the things I want are quite expensive. Here they are!


(image from site)

My current hair straightener is stuffing up- turns off automatically (might be something wrong with the wiring), and I'm starting to get really annoyed with it. 
(image from site)

I smelled this in stores and I love it! And I feel like getting a new fragrance ( I only have 2 but 1 is running out) Can't really describe it because I'm really bad at explaining fragrances, but if you have the chance to try it, definitely do so!

RETROSUPERFUTURE - People deep black sunglasses
(image from site)

Since summer is coming up, I'm in the hunt for some classic sunglasses. I heard this brand from CL2425 (youtuber) and she mentioned this brand. They have quite a large range of glasses.


That's all for now! If you haven't already, it would be great if you followed me! There will be lots of reviews to come!  See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment