19 May 2014

Worth the hype? Bioderma Crealine H2O

Hi guys!
 I feel like I say this a lot, but again, I'm sorry I've been neglecting this blog. I'm currently in 3rd year of my degree and it's stressing me out like crazy. Just the other week I had three assignments due in one day. But anyway, this isn't about my degree, this post is going to be about the infamous Bioderma Crealine H2O. This is talked about by pretty much all of the bloggers and youtubers out there, and there is such hype on this product. Initially I was thinking 'how can some water looking solution be so great for removing make-up?'. I decided to buy this and give it a try.



As you can see from the pictures, the product itself literally looks like water. It doesn't have a scent to it either, but when I first used this product... I became speechless...

Within one swipe on my face, it removed most of the make up on the area I used it on. I go over my face twice with a cotton pad and it removes pretty much all of my make up ( and I feel like I put a relatively thick layer of foundation and concealer), though I only use this on my face, not my eyes so I'm not sure how it removes eye make up though I have heard that it removes all eye make up. I don't find my face feels irritated and doesn't break me out, which occurs often for me as my skin gets easily irritated with excessive rubbing. And it doesn't make my skin feel stripped away with moisture.

I was really sceptical with this product, but I'm totally hooked. If you haven't tried this, go and buy this immediately! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this product too! So good at removing all makeup :) Lovely review x

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete